- On the radio this morning one of the top news headlines was "A top meteorologist is predicting a cold year this year" .. You what ? this is on the BBC the nerwork that never misses an opportunity to push climate catastrophe theory. - If you check the skeptics sites they all point out that Global warming stopped in 1998 as after 20 years of constant increase since then it has not increased year on year, but the BBC chose to never report this. Then suddenly this morning that's what they blurted out explaining 1998 was especially hot, cos of El Ninyo effect. Which is a fair point, but they never said that before .. it was "Oh my god the temperatures rising", not "the temperature has risen, but part of this is El Ninyo."
- Last year the British Meteorology Dept predicted a record hot year, so the Skeptics websites are all full of the photos showing the year turned out to be particularly cold.
- Now the thing is since the experts predictions are consistently wrong I guess this means we will have a warm year in the UK.
- I can only think that the BBC is 1. reporting the story one time so it can claim balance after reporting climate panic stories a million times.
- 2. covering itself so if the year is warm then it can go back to pumping up it's catastrophe message.