|listened to a good podcast from ABC about THE RISE OF MICRO-LABOUR
* big article SEE : http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/futuretense/micro-labour/4597740
- but when I checked the websites of course it's not an easy magic solution
TIP : SAY YOU ARE IN THE USA
SOME SITES -
https://www.taskrabbit.com/ for some US cities ONLY
https://www.zaarly.com/ for some US cities
https://www.airtasker.com/ for australia
https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome To register tell it you live in the US
http://www.cloudcrowd.com/work-at-home/upcoming-work log in via Facebook take credential tests
http://getpaidtofart.blogspot.com/2010/08/cloudcrowd-review.html not enough jobs
https://castingwords.com/ can't find where you sign up ..guess they don't need people
http://www.namingforce.com/winners/ U.S. residents 18 or older only
http://www.fluentify.com/ for online teachers ..I have to do a video
http://microworkers.com/index.php doesnt look great
http://www.fusioncash.net/ testimonials mostly were $1 cheques
|- internet mini jobs - NOT an easy magic solution
- good info see good info see freebiejunkieblog Concludes Mturk best
|Me Testing fiverr.com
People will do tasks for you for $5
Trouble is it works backwards ..instead of you specifying what you want done you have to search thru what they offer for what you want
take a look http://fiverr.com/categories/fun-bizarre/other-fun-gigs
A good fun idea, but would it work in reality ?
I will detect BS :
Internet expert from 1995 with 112 countries of travel so I have lots of logic, lifeskills and experiences.
- I will search the fiverr site for the person who will give you the best deal for your site. they banned this
they suggest video
- Wow I got some gigs- cos I put something very specific "That I can help people in Cyprus ..and I am Limassol" ..that really narrows down the competition.
|How To Get Gigs
- I signed up to fiver BUT it buries your listing
I guess that some people have spammed it so that most things you can do are already covered.
- You see most people have not sold cos the product hasn't been rated.
- how to make it come up in searches ? one trick is to put the same gig under many titles
People are not selling huge amounts : for proofreading : These people are high but with only 700 (eboler 1000 words), 300 (top nickih 2000w), 300 (papina 500 words) gigs they are not overstretched
- When I evaluate Fiverr it seems when there are people like you with an established high ranking customers will always go straight to them . So it's almost impossible for new people to get GIGS, but one way I can see is by being a subcontractor, with the job of the established "gigger" being to keep a near 100% gig rating. (I would say the same to Fiverr admin is they are reading this which they probably are)
|Special Ideas Can Work
- you have to be lucky to make money cos evryone can do the same basic thing, but one guy struck gold : He offered to Put a Santa had on you company website for $5 ..simple thing for him to do , people don't mind to pay $5 and they want it right now .. If your friends can think of same idea.
santa hat for website ..easy cheap unique
recommends giving gig many names
Adding Gig Extras ?
From my understanding, you must be a member of Fiverr for at least 30 days and have completed 10 gigs with 90%-100% positive ratings. After that your account will upgraded to level 1 and you should be able to offer gig extras.