- We wondered around the old town a bit. Then on the tunnel tour to see the rooms carved out of rock below the main part of the town, which were used as medieval workshops etc.
- I didn't think the tour was worth the money, it was only 15 minutes
- We walked down to the main street back to the funicular. The funicular was bust so we had to wait for a crowded bus.
||- Vilma outside the tunnels
- Next we went around the archaeology museum..The town was a bit too touristic & expensive to me
We walked the wrong way & didn't find a rosticeria & instead had a picnic in a park.
- We got a ticket for a train to Rome Termini, but there was no time to find a pizza restarant so we had to eat supermarket pizza on therain. Vilma was annoyed.
- Anyway we arrived in Rome Termini & managed to a room in the same bargain hotel.