| || |
|Fri - Terrecina - Sabaudia - Sermoneta|
- I had the lecture at 10am ... So we went for a quick look at the beach... "Oh I didn't know there was a beach here" Vilma hadn't read my emails.
- The hotel is 500m from the hotel. "Go down there and turn right", said one man. 500m later no college. Calls from Marcello We should have turned left "Damm instead of being early we are late. " I felt embarrassed, but fortunately in Italy people don't expect you to be on time.
- I think the lecture went OK. Then we had to work out what to do next. I'd been upto the Jupiter temple, but I guessed it was too far for Vilma to walk. In an ideal world we would have spent another night in Terrecina visiting the ancient upper town etc, but with Terrecima being expensive I decided we would sleep in Sermoneta. So the route was Sabaudia to Fossanova station to Latina Scalo station.
- We went for lunch at a rosticceteria .. not great
|Fri pm - Sabaudia
- Mr Marcello Azzoli was great since his wife teaches at Sabaudia he gaves us a ride there. Again with Vilma's wheelie case we couldn't walk to the 1Km to the National Park. Unfortunately Vilma was not as fascinated by the phenomenom of Sabaudia as I was & it was lunchtime in the hot sun, so we walked upto the bus terminal & took it too the train station.
- Again I cut out Fossanova Abbey as that 2Km from the station & we'd see plenty of churches later.
- Sabaudia photos from last time I visited PC607b