Cultural Week - 9th to 17th April- Free Museums
- not much - the tourist information centres annoying practice of not stocking any material from other areas.. So commonly one reaches the neighbouring area during Chuiso time and one can't get info.
http://www.writingtravellers.com/tikiwiki/tiki-index.php?page=Italy limited pages LP has more
Couch Surfing Forum
Check subgroups for province and sub sub for cities
- CS Italy Wiki
- CS Wiki
transport info is good, but the hotel info is expensive ..lacks info and links to Wikipedia mostly
- CHECK CS EVENTS **
Rome - We are having a weekly aperitif every Tuesday starting at 8 pm at the Pepato Wine Bar, in Via del Politeama 8 (Trastevere) - map. First drink and abundant buffet food: € 8.
CS now last minute box appears after you select the city
check groups for Cultural and languages exchange meeting ( CLEM )
Cultural and languages exchange meeting ( CLEM )
British Council centre, Via Morghen, 36
- Wednesday nights meetup in Naples FB British Community Naples, website http://www.britishcommunity.it/
- Treviso Conversation-Group-Treviso on FB
- Rome , Tuesdays 7pm
- Milan http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_111771958897721
- Udine in Far NE.. We meet once a week (on Thursday or Friday) in Udine's city centre to practice foreign languages, in separate groups, and help foreigners with their Italian.
UdineBabel's meetups are NOT language lessons, we just meet, talk and have fun together while making new friends.
See you there!!!
To know more about the UDINE BABEL Group, JOIN US on: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=162233693788545
- their English group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=159238474088922
- TA Tunisia forum
- Tunis City Forum
- TA Tunisia Main Page
- VT Tunisia forum
- VT Tunis City Forum not much
- VT Tunisia Main Page
Accommodation not in guidebook