- and discriminative as they see you as a race.
- You turn up and get a job, not cos you know that you are the best, but cos you are orange and other orange people weren't interested, how valued/resented would you feel ?
- Also if say you were the orange son of an orange skinned BBC director now you would have an even bigger advantage. Far better to aim to give all individuals the basis for equal opportunity in the beginning.
* This "quotas with teeth BS" : Racial discrimination is already against the law. If there was a real problem then it can be proved in court so what you saying is the law doesn't work, but you want a lower quality of prof required for racial minorities, so that is racism. You are going to end up with certain people finding it incredibly easy to get a job, cos a quota has to be filled, but the rest of their group don't find that job fashionable.
- Should we have quotas for whites to collected for prison ? maybe for army. Should radio 1 beforbidden from broadcasting more than quota of black hip hop artists. Select footballers by quota ?
Let's have quotas for unfit people at the olympics
- If the population changes next year to become 50'% orange in will 2015 UK TV have 50% orange faces ?
No UK since it depicts the whole of past and future history with a UK bias the faces will be nowhere near 50% orange.
Will the entire stock of old film footage have the faces orangified..a orange Hitler and orange Kennedy, orange Monty Python,