- Warmist websites were shouting about some skeptical vidoe which features "death threats" .. so İ wasted time checking :
Again to save you the misery of watching the tedious videos.
The death threat is him trying to hand a noose to the speaker.
- Rather than straight anti-alarmist protestors they appear to be some kind of some of cranks more concerned that he's "An agent of the British Royal Empire"
- Yep have no problem in condemning this type of behaviour. It would be absolutely wrong of Climate Skeptics or Alarmist
Warmist Activists. You don't go into meetings & try & disrupt them, such action damages your own side rather than helps it.
If you feel the need to protest you do it outside in a public place ...like the way they started handing out leaflets in the street beforehand, that's fine if non-obstructive.
- The "death threat" was the guy whop TRIED to hand a noose to the speaker. That was idiotic, but it wasn't an actual arrestable death threat to me.
- Then the videos shows 3 other occasions when an activist tries to disrupt, but gets thrown out, with more talk of this "Agent of the British Royal Empire" spiel....very bizarre