- BBCNews won't use scientists to report science, prefering to use people who will toe the catastrophe line or is it they just want to keep things "Sun newspaper simple" ?
- Maybe the BBC can't use a scientist to do it science reporting cos they've already written the next 5 years scripts for climate change news.
- So the new Science Editor : David Shukman stilll doesn't have a science degree. He's got a geography degree so that's a start, but he can be relied un to toe the catastrophe line ... look at
his form of standing it dried up lakes saying they will never be full again, but not following up 3 months later when they are full.
- The Guardian says
Shukman was responsible for the Oryx blunder, costing BBC £0.8m libel payout
- excellent debunk of Badscience story on BBC. : Science BBC News got it wrong & Mail copied & embellished it
- So ...The BBCNews has become the Pravda of CACC (Catostrophic Anthropogenic Climate Change)
- Someone else says the same thing about the BBC Climate Religion