I had an idea the other day.
The Love the New Tunisia campaign : show you care.
It seems in Tunisia there are a lot of young people hanging around with nothing to do so after the destruction of the revolution wouldn't it be good if young people of Tunisia showed they Love the New Tunisia by getting together to do some constructive activities in their community and neighbourhoods to improve and clean them.
- cleaning up your local beach, park or river.
- a local heavy metal kid goes to show primary school kids joy of music
- painting something
- training a young person .. Even sharing your job and salary with someone currently unemployed.
- Maybe as a classroom activity they could prepare a letter outlining their proposal and ask a foreign embassy if they can provide paint.
- Perhaps each foreign embassy could sponsor the paint for a particular town etc.
- Destroying things to make the revolution was the easy part, now people have to do the hard work of building a new Tunisia.